Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shopping Again!!!

Me and my frens went to China Town last saturday to shop for winter clothes and boots. We arrived there at around 11 something. I took alot of pics in front of China Town. As we were walking into the place, my fren suddenly realised that she lost her camera!! Oh no!!! Someone had already stolen it. DAMN!!!! She was looking for it every where but cannot find. sad... Dont talk bout the sad story anymore.. So, since most of us havent eaten our breakfast yet, we went to eat at a chinese restaurant. I ate beef noodles!!! There are also mixed rice and noodles. After eating, we went to shop. The place is really packed with alot of ppl... Workers pulling their trolley, walking very fast, screaming to ask ppl to make ways and one almost knocked me. Hate them.. And we cant stand infront of other stall when we're buying stuff at another stall. What the..... Where r we suppose to stand then since there's so many of us.. We cant cram into one stall!!! Went shopping for bout 2 hours. At last my fens get to buy the things that they need. Hoorrayy... :P Then we went home. Wat a tiring day that day... Later in the evening, i attended for my first bible study. Get to know more seniors that day... :D After all the introduction and praying, we had our dinner. I'm already starving... so i ate alot. Hehe... The food was very nice. Eating them makes me miss home even more.. sigh.... but never mind, one year will pass very fast... I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's all for today. :P adious......

No comments: